Diploma Level Guide
Dual accreditation combines industry certified courses with membership bodies that base their accreditation on markers and stipulations set by OFQUAL the UK'S regulatory education body. Below is a guideline of diploma levels from an industry and academic standpoint.
* Diploma Levels 1 and 2 - Beginner level courses 50-75 hours
* Diploma level 3 - Foundation level course level requiring post course supervision 150 hours
* Diploma Level 4 - Full Practitioner Level Course 220+ hours
* Diploma Level 5 - Masters Level Course 300 - 600 hours
* Diploma Level 6 - Multi Modality Masters Level Course 600 - 1400 hours
To book a discovery call please call 01462 431112 or email us here